Our service will continue subject to the instructions of the authorities. This means that we currently primarily provide remote and telephone advice. Scheduled face to face meetings will take place unless otherwise agreed.
In individual counseling meetings, we pay attention to the following:
1. We ask clients to wash their hands when they come to face to face meeting, and we wash our hands before and after each client and whenever we come outside the office.
2. We don't shake hands.
3. We keep a distance of at least one meter between the client and the counselor during counseling.
Don't come to meeting if you're feeling sick
We do not welcome clients with flu or any symptoms. Nor do we come to work or appointments if we have even minor symptoms such as the flu, headaches or muscle aches.
In such a case
1. We cancel the face-to-face meeting.
2. We aim to arrange remote or telephone advice.
3. We agree on a new time and / or procedure for the counseling meeting
Finnish Entrepreneurs have also compiled a good corona information package for entrepreneurs. The tax authorities and Finnvera are also committed to flexibility in this situation.
The Demo Day event has been canceled and the final of the business idea competition will be postponed. The finalists of the Pitch It Business Idea Contest will be notified separately about the final day.